The most durable, seamless, smoothest, and easiest to clean interlocking rubber flooring you can lay on your gyms floor.
They provide a strikingly clean and pure aesthetic that raises the bar worldwide for gym tiles. There is simply no equal.
- Environmentally friendly: 100% recycled rubber.
- People friendly: Guaranteed to contain zero toxicities nor harmful pollutants found in many rubber tiles.
- Flexible asset: Moving locations? Take the floor with you
- Targeted replacement: Replace worn tiles without requiring to replace your entire floor.
3 year manufacturers warranty.
This Interlocking tile available in 500x500mm and 1x1mtrs with top laminate EPDM sparkles colours in Red, Blue, Yellow, White & Grey, the weight estimated 2.3kgs per piece or 9kgs per square meter.No installation experience is needed. This makes it an easy option by its interlocking feature for the average home/center owner.
- Top laminated layer produced with 1100 to 1200kg/m3 for better quality and long last the function.
- Easy Installation and no experience is needed, easily store or transport it to another location.
- Non-Toxic – It is environmentally friendly and not harmful to human health.
- Excellent in absorbs noise and vibrations.
- Durable gym tiles are protect the original floor from heavy-weight lifting.
- Anti-slip and durable gym flooring tiles.
- Maintenance Free – Easy to clean & easy to disassemble and move.
EmpireFlex Laminated Smooth Surface with EPDM Granules Gym Flooring 10mmTiles best for?
Gyms, studios, boxes & home gyms that simply want the best tiles available.
Why are EmpireFlex Laminated Smooth Surface with EPDM Granules Gym Flooring 10mm the easiest to clean tile available?
The tile utilises an extremely fine granule size combined with our unique polyurethane binder that results in a finish reminiscent of ‘rolled’ flooring. We guarantee it is the smoothest finished tile available.
What makes these tiles more resilient than the competition?
A combination of the extreme density of the rubber and a manufacturing process that takes no shortcuts in binding the rubber into the perfect tile. The end result is a tile that is denser in material and bound by industry leading adhesives. These tiles are simply designed to sit atop the marketplace as the densest, most hard wearing and most technologically advanced rubber tile available.
Are there any toxins or dangerous emissions from the rubber?
Can I cut the tiles to fit a specific space?
Yes. Simply use a Stanley knife with the aid of a metal ruler. It will generally take 2 to 3 cuts with the blade to cut through 10mm rubber.
Tiles comes with 10mm thickness
Measurement : 500mm x 500mm/1Mx1M
CLICK HERE or Call/Whatsapp 016-6096967 or 017-2168235(Sam) for free Quote now