The most durable, seamless, smoothest, and easiest to clean interlocking rubber flooring you can lay on your gyms floor.
Corner,Border and centre Tiles available only for 15mm specs
They provide a strikingly clean and pure aesthetic that raises the bar worldwide for gym tiles. There is simply no equal.
- Environmentally friendly: 100% recycled rubber.
- People friendly: Guaranteed to contain zero toxicities nor harmful pollutants found in many rubber tiles.
- Flexible asset: Moving locations? Take the floor with you
- Targeted replacement: Replace worn tiles without requiring to replace your entire floor.
3 year manufacturers warranty.
- It’s 10mm thickness with fine smooth rubber granule surface are easy to clean & better ant slip or grip on the floor.
- Easy interlocking pattern & light weight makes it friendly for home uses.
- High Density fine SBR Granule is used during production, which gives it a smooth evenly distributed surface.
- Its density is about 900 to 950kg which makes it a perfect choice for gym uses.
- It is durable and long lasting
- Economical and affordable.
EmpireFlex Smooth Surface Gym Flooring 15mm Tiles best for?
Gyms, studios, boxes & home gyms that simply want the best tiles available.
Why are EmpireFlex Smooth Surface Gym Flooring 15mm the easiest to clean tile available?
The tile utilises an extremely fine granule size combined with our unique polyurethane binder that results in a finish reminiscent of ‘rolled’ flooring. We guarantee it is the smoothest finished tile available.
What makes these tiles more resilient than the competition?
A combination of the extreme density of the rubber and a manufacturing process that takes no shortcuts in binding the rubber into the perfect tile. The end result is a tile that is denser in material and bound by industry leading adhesives. These tiles are simply designed to sit atop the marketplace as the densest, most hard wearing and most technologically advanced rubber tile available.
Are there any toxins or dangerous emissions from the rubber?
Can I cut the tiles to fit a specific space?
Yes. Simply use a Stanley knife with the aid of a metal ruler. It will generally take 2 to 3 cuts with the blade to cut through 10mm rubber.
Tiles comes with 10mm thickness.
Measurement : 500mm x 500mm
CLICK HERE or call/Whatsapp 016-60967(Sha)/017-2168235(Sam) for free Quote now
Min Purchase 10SQ/Metre
Contact us for bulk pricing.